22 December 2010

it was promised.

first things first. apologies! i did promise to do this post about a week ago, but i've been so busy! i really don't know doing what. the days have been going so fast lately! not that i'm complaining, every day is one day closer to christmas! yes! hmm. so what have i been up to lately? not much really..


- wrapped presents!
- had my nails done.
- broke up from school.
- slept at my cousins.
- went shopping with one of my best friends.
- went to a house party - that went terribly wrong! 
- AND WROTE THIS POST FOR YOUUU! :)


ooh so enjoy these photos of my christmas tree! and also there is a couple of the lovely room i was staying in at my cousins, i look a bit strange taking photos of my cousins room, but i just love it :') 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...