21 October 2010

velvet!

well i havn't blogged in a week, so i just thought i'd post a short one..
my love list right now? VELVET LEGGINGS .
i'm counting down the hours until i can go shopping on saturday and get my self a lovely pair! the ones i've got my eye on are the gorgeous, £22 ones from topshop, and my oh my are they lovely! i think they look really nice with a pretty OVER SIZED SHIRT, which if i see one, i will hopefully get on saturday! i really love the silky ones, maybe in a creamy/beigy colour, they do them in american apparel i think! oh im so excited! anyone else LOVING anything at the moment? 
xoxo. fran <3








this shirt i love, but of course, i'd wear it long with those beaauuutful velvet leggings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...