2 November 2010

like a rolling stone ..

hi lovelies, sorry i havnt been blogging a lot lately, i've been really busy moving house! and every moment of spare time i've had has just been unpacking boxes! fun, right?!  but a lotttt has been going on lately! had a lovely school holiday, seen my friends, moved house! said goodbye to my lovely old one and my lovely neighbors! party with the friends. a couple of sleepovers and cups of tea's in town. its been a good one if you ask me! and i couldn't forget, halloween! i had a lovely time with my girls, we all came to my new house and got all dressed up, i went as a zombie! it was all really last minute because i had no idea what i was going to wear to be the zombie! but it turned out to be a really lovely night, we were just going round the estate getting some sweets trick or treating ;) then got all in the halloween mood by snuggling up on the sofa and watched halloween two! well, too bad for me, my friends are wimps! and made me turn it off after about twenty minutes, we ended up watching high school musical three and the x factor, oh well, wasn't bad tbh! ;)  here are just a couple of snaps from the last few days..











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...