9 November 2010

cause baby your a firework..

hello beautifuls!  dont you just love bonfire night! i had such a good weekend with my gals!  a lovely big bonfire on saturday night with everyone, then a small one with the best girl on sunday {although it never actually got properly lit while we were there and just ended up watching a movie and x factor} it was lovely though :) but i was a bit gutted this bonfire night because my beloved camera ran out of batteries after the first photo :l so all i can post, is that one! ohh you know some of my favourite parts of this time of year is? TOFFEE APPLES, WELLIES & FLUFFY COATS.  they really do make my days.   what makes your day at this time of year? i'd LOVE to know guys! oh and lets not forget, my ONE photo from this weekend.. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...